Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Today was a better day for job applying...

Revamped my profile on Monster and came across several jobs I applied for. Feeling better about it this week now. There are days when applying seems to be better than others. But the interviews have not been coming which makes for frustration. I've changed my resume after looking it over with a woman I met with two weeks ago at a temporary agency. It's always good to get someone's input on something especially if it increases your chances of getting an interview because of little tweaks.

The waiting for the next full time job seems endless. But I'm not giving up. I know that I will no longer work at a company that was so ignorant to me and provided absolutely no benefit to working for them. I know there are better opportunities around the corner for me, even though at times it's hard to feel that way when I'm staring at the inside of the house day after day.

Motivation has been lackluster lately and I need to fix that. Need to get out of the house without leaving in the car. Got to find the energy to get out and walk around the neighborhood. If I weren't worried about walking the trail alone through McKinley Woods or even along the canal I'd be there every day, but those to me are not places to go alone even if it is during the day.

Highlight of my week will be tomorrow when I see Gangsta (earlier referred to as the former employee that was my witness for the phone hearing). We both need to get out of the house so we are headed to the mall for lunch at Panera and walking around. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment