So I went to the interview on Wednesday and was interviewed by 2 sets of managers. I figure this was a good thing thinking if the first part of the interviews weren't going well I wouldn't have made it to the second one. This is the way my brain analyzes things.
There is one thing I have to ask though... when will potential employers stop asking people "where do you see yourself in 3-5 years"? I mean is that really a make it or break it question? How do you really answer that?
And now I have to wait up to two weeks for an answer if I have been hired or not. I was told there were more people being interviewed and a decision wasn't being made right away. Sometimes that's a blow off. I get it, no hard feelings. But we will see. If I don't get hired I will continue looking as I am now. If anything this interview helped prepare me for the next one.
No comments:
Post a Comment